AmigaActive (1713/2143)

From:Samuel Byford
Date:26 May 2000 at 15:56:46
Subject:Re: Netconnect 3

> >> OS 3.5 btw :)
>
> > Just to put right, the person who was putting right. :)
>
> > OS3.1 WB3.5
>
> No, it's OS 3.5. There's a lot more to OS 3.5 than an updated
> Workbench.

But the OS thats in the Roms in 3.1. Workbench admitedly updates
this even more via setpatch, but I thought it was still classifed as
OS3.1 not OS3.5 just because of a workbench workaround.

(I'll be more than happy for you to explain otherwise, and prove me
wrong btw. (Id rather know the real facts by saying Im wrong than
getting it wrong and noone telling me i have!))

TTFN
Biffy

Click here for savings: beMANY!